My little man growing up!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Jake growing up!

So tomorrow is my little baby's second birthday and I can not believe he will be two years old! Where did the time go! I love him so much and means the world to me and seeing him grow up so fast makes me so happy and sad at the same time. He is my whole life and the joy of my life! He is the highlight of my day and just lights me up! He is so full of life and such a joy to watch grow up. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and can remember almost every day with him and it has truly been a blessing. He is surrounded by family and friends who love him and who he loves. The time that I have with him is so precious. I just hope that life slows down and he stops growing as fast! He's my little man now!

1 comment:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

I love looking at all the pics! I can't believe the ones I haven't seen! And you have some cute ones of Noah and Jake! Happy Birthday to little Jake or should I say Big Jake! =) Can't wait for Sunday... I just love him!